Friday, May 20, 2011

Neuro Programmer

Hi!

Some people ask me what software I use when doing brainwave entrainment.
When we did for example YogicSound, "Neuro Programmer" was used for the binaural beats (not the BlissCoded sounds).
It is truly a great program and the best such software I've used personally.

It gives you great freedom to create what ever you could possibly think of and I have never felt there is something I wanted to do that I couldn't with his.
One of the best things with it is that you will NEVER have to pay for binaural beats (or any other form of brainwave entrainment) again. You can do them yourself.
Neuro Programmer is also perfect if you are like me and like to experiment to see what effects you can get.

Here is a link if you want to check it out: Neuro Programmer 

So now you know!

Regards
/Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment