Sunday, May 29, 2011

Getting through negative emotional states in minutes

Hey everyone!

How to use blisscoded sound to get through a negative emotional state extremely quickly. (feels like cheating!)

I just wanted to write that for all of you who own the Xphirience track(s), I'd like to give you a tip: Try to listen to it when you are in a negative emotional state. For many it lifts all the stress right off in 5-10 minutes. I've had many people say it really helps 100%. I've tried it myself and I agree completely.

What I think happens is that the energy lines in the body start flowing again after being blocked- by a negative emotional state- by being helped by the golden ratio vibrational stimulation. Kind of like when you forget what you were going to say in the middle of a sentence and someone helped you remember again by telling you what you just talked about.

What I mean by this is that the negative emotional state blocks the flow of energy in the body and we get stuck in anger, stress, anxiety or some other non-harmonious state. Many feel that such things let go after a few minutes using BlissCoded sound, like the Xphirience track. Not every time perhaps, but it is worth a try.

I think it is important to say though that it helps the most if you FIRST completely accept the negative state that is being experienced. Recognise that it is there. See it. Feel it. Accept it.
Why? Because it is there. Like looking at your hand. You know it is there. It is a part of your human experience even if you want to or not. Then it is much much easier.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I literally had just downloaded this software and after reading this blog began listening to the original track of BlissCoded sound and was having a really rough emotional morning with both my girlfriend, her family, and my family as well, so instead of taking my anti-anxiety meds I decided to listen and read this blog....result: Toatal Equilibrium,peace,joy and even a mild euphoria. However it is amazing that ANYTHING can work so well...yet it does! Bless You and you can count on my personal endorsement for what it's worth:P But seriously, THANK YOU!
    -Ross
    Birmingham, Alabama,United States

    ReplyDelete