Friday, December 9, 2011

New testimonial (must read!)



This testimonial will be added to the testimonials section.


"Hello Marcus: 

Vita Reid
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (USA)
I just listened to your video for the first time today. For only four minutes ... and something happened. My sadness instantly went away, I became very dizzy and light-headed (still am) and now I feel very very very relaxed. I feel much more relaxed and calm that I have ever felt during the few times I've ever meditated. I listened to the video again for another four minutes ... and the same thing happened ... I feel different some how, but I cannot quite describe it. My body feels very very light, and my thoughts are fewer, yet clear and distinct, with a complete loss of the depressed feeling I had earlier today. It's the light-headedness that I find so intriguing. How can sound do that? It's as though the Bliss Code lessens the number of thoughts I'm having ... it's pretty nice ... 

I've been praying for an adventure ... I have a feeling that listening to your mp3 that i will soon purchase will give me the adventures and wisdom that I seek. 

As I am writing this email, I feel extremely "different" although I am having difficulty describing in what way i feel different. 

Thank you ... thank you ... thank you ... "

I wrote back and asked if I could get her permission to use her text and got a Yes (of course) and she added:


"I had no idea what to expect, as I had not accessed your website or the testimonials written there prior to hearing the BlissCode for the first time. So my first impressions of my experiences of listening to the BlissCode were written without any preconceived notions of what to expect beforehand. After the video ended, I stood up, felt dizzy and asked "What just happened?" I have also noticed that my concentration, energy levels and learning faculties have rapidly increased. I immediately began to study the Golden Ratio for the first time and understood it right off the bat. I also have far fewer negative thoughts. I can only begin to imagine the long-term effects of mediating on the BlissCode over long periods of time ... which is precisely my intention. My mind is about to undergo an amazing transformation.  My ultimate goal is to develop my mind to facilitate my capacity for extraordinary life experiences. I thank you, Marcus, for helping me to realize this goal."

No comments:

Post a Comment