Sunday, December 11, 2011

More amazing testimonials

Quotes taken from Testimonial written by Michelle hayden, Unites States:
(posted with permission)

"Dear Mr.Knudsen,

First of all I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your quick response. Secondly, I have only been using your product for less than a week, and let me tell you, it is EVERYTHING it's advertised to be and more. Xphirience has become a life-line to me in under a week. Many times I as well as my friends order things things from the internet and it's like a crap shoot, it may be as good as advertised or it may not be. Mr. Knudsen, I just want you to know that Xpherience delivers! Thank you for sharing this with the rest of us! "

"....I was thinking I should have written you the day I got it. Shortly after I had started listening to it, I felt so amazing. I felt like a kid in a candy store because I have been looking for a sound like this for a while now. Soul satisfying and relaxing."

"... I think everyone should have a opportunity to hear this."

"My IPOD just became the most valuable piece of gear I own!"




No comments:

Post a Comment