Sunday, June 17, 2012

DigDis false claim on owning my audio

They are claiming to own the audio that I created and use in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_a-Yh5FTaE and now have adds next to my youtube video that they make money from. I have of course made a counter claim. I find it upsetting. This is very serious to me because in a worst case scenario I could lose my youtube account and the video that generates hundreds of visitors to my websites each day, about 80% of the visitors and thereby 80% of my income.

When it comes to money, there is nothing that greedy companies wont do to get more of it.

Of course though, I have all the original recordings and files and can prove that I am the creator of all the audio. I am also the only one in the WORLD who knows how the BlissCode sound technology works. The sound technology I used to create the audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment