Saturday, June 9, 2012

Coming "Mega solar-flares" seen by remote viewers.


US Military Major Ed Dames - The End (Remote Viewing Predictions)


My own dreams


I had vivid dreams this night about some cosmic event that had a massive effect on earth. Very hard to say what it was but it caused a lot of confusion on earth and military/police stood guard to stop people from leaving certain places like towns etc. I remember great winds, and it felt almost like being in a carousel spinning so fast that you had to hold on to something. I've had very similar dreams to this more and more often for the last years. They are always very vivid and really stand out and stick to my memory each time as opposed to "normal" dreams that is forgotten after a while.

The things this man talk about brings all these dreams to the surface again.

No comments:

Post a Comment