Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Testimonials from the Xphirience Youtube video

These are some of the comments that people have left on the Xphirience video on youtube. Enjoy!

-WOW, this is AMAZING! I can feel my whole body SWIRLING!!

-The sound triggered my memories.

-WOW finally one that actually works! :D

-It was like dreaming, but while waken. In the beginning, everything I saw was black (I closed my eyes), in the ending I saw almost everything  blue with some greens things dancing, and when it finished everything got blue and I could see inside my eye! I didn't want to open my eyes, but I did, and everything got normal and I felt very calm.

-Damn, when this ended I just started laughing and smiling uncontrollably, which made me laugh more. Feel lifted.

-Thank you! i felt great!

-Had an out-of-body experience; was quite intense.

-I could visualise large rotating wheels turning in my head, it felt as if my mind were being 'cleaned' in a strange mixture of mechanical/spiritual; I was really stressed and worried before I tried this, but feel much calmer now. This is impressive, considering how cynical I am!

-OMG, thx.... really helped.... AWESOME! its like everyting is new when you open ur eyes!

-Very good. I am a person who have a hard tim sleeping. but after the music, I dont remember anything, just sleep.

-I was like'' ah I'll try it anyway''. 2seconds after it started, I tried to lift my head but it was too heavy! :) that was amazing.


You can check out more stuff about Xphirience HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment