Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kundalini awakening experiece

Image by: Tontyn Hopman
Zurich, Switzerland
"Marcus,

First of all I want to thank you for putting this out the world at a reasonable price. It has helped my meditation immensely, I tried the youtube video and immediately went to purchase. That being said I wanted to make you aware of my experience with this music which was intense to say the least. At first it just served as a calming/slowing stilling of the brain type meditation cd much like the other binaural cds I have used... but much more calming and effective. 


Then one night while lying down listening with headphones I felt a slithery energy running up my spine into my head. This continued to speed up until I was overpowered by this energy and rocketed into a full blown mystical experience. The next few days were a ride to say the least, I later discovered that I had had a very agressive spiritual experience that is often referred to as a Kundalini Awakening. I'm fortunate to have made it through the experience and am a hugely improved person due to it."


/David (The person asked to remain anonymous but I could use his first name)

No comments:

Post a Comment