Thursday, October 6, 2011

How often to use Xphirience

I get this question a lot
...and the reason it is not that clearly specified is this: If I say use it once a week people will ask "Can I use it more?" and if I say use it every day people will say "Can I use it less?". In both cases I would say Yes!
The correct answer is: Use it whenever you feel like it.

If you want to make it part of your daily meditation, then go ahead. If you want to use it to get a well deserved time-out every now and then, go ahead. Everything is perfect because everyone is unique.

I have also understood that people find it interesting to read a little bit more about me. I personally feel that stuff is not so important. But feel free to write questions to me and I may gather them together in a new post and write answers. BUT, please read the "About"-section first. There is a lot of information there.

What is in the works?
Another common question is what I'm planning on doing now and what I'm working on.
Right now I mainly focus on doing new music. That is Nr 1. There are also plans for a new "Xphirience" product.
It will be unique sounding in the way that it will not use any nature sounds, music or "surf" (soft noise) sound like I have used before.
It will be aimed at delivering the Blisscode audio in a very clear sounding, yet very soft way.
I have experimented with this before and it is at least as effective as the original Xphirience sounds, if not more effective for some people.
When it will come? I don't know. But if you have followed my work you know that I'm not one of those who suddenly stop coming out with new stuff ;-)

Have a nice day guys and girls

p.s English is not my first language, but I hope I'm doing an OK job at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment