Thursday, June 16, 2011

New David Icke interview - Fear

Maybe it's just me
...but I don't really believe in affirmations like repeating "I am not afraid". I mean... then why are we saying it?. Usually that kind of stuff is called "building self esteem".

  Isn't it just faster to see that you ARE afraid? I mean that is the truth! That takes some real courage and that is what brings real transformation in the end. Well, that is just what I think. I always preferred the truth.

Speaking of fear... here is a guy who knows how to explain how it affects us: Mr David Icke. He speaks about how it is what keeps us in the invisible prison that stops us from truly living. 

I'll post part 1 (of 5) and you can click the next part in the end of the video, one by one.

This is a GREAT little interview.




No comments:

Post a Comment